DELIVERY IN CANADA
Standard shipping is free on any purchase of $39 or more before taxes. Rate at $5 for purchases under $20 and $8 for purchases between $20 and $39. Orders are delivered by Canada Post. A confirmation email and tracking number are sent when the order is shipped.
- 7 BUSINESS DAYS*
* Additional fees apply for some regions.
- ACCELERATED DELIVERY
1 to 4 business days*
* Additional charges apply. Not available in some regions. Delivery times are for information only and are not guaranteed. Please note that some items may be shipped by another shipping company.
DELIVERY IN THE UNITED STATES
International orders placed on petitcoulou.com can only be shipped to the United States. The costs associated with international delivery (outside Canada) will be calculated based on the delivery address indicated. A $20 charge applies for all orders delivered in the United States.
United States would like to make a transaction and ship the order to an address in Canada or the United States, but the billing address cannot be included in the shopping cart, please contact us at 1 888 997-4789. However, you can contact us if distributors in your country are known.
If you are not completely satisfied with your online purchase, you can exchange it or return it for a refund within thirty (30) days of receiving your order. If you have received a damaged or defective item, please contact customer service at 1-866-984-4888 ext. 221 or by email at 450-433-4272 ext. 221. For each exchange or return request by mail, you must contact customer service at 450-433-4272 ext. 221 or 1-866-984-4888 ext. 221. Petit Coulou will send you by email the details regarding the shipment of this new item.
The return package must be deposited at a Canada Post counter. Petit Coulou will not refund any shipping costs, if you return a package in any other way. During an exchange, we will contact you only if the item to be exchanged is no longer available, otherwise the exchanged item will be shipped without shipping and handling charges. If the price of the new item is lower, we will credit the amount to which you are entitled under the original payment method upon receipt of the returned merchandise. In the event that the price is higher, we will ask you for the necessary information to proceed with the payment of the difference. In the event of a refund, we will credit the amount according to the payment method used for the original online order.
The amount credited excludes shipping and handling charges and applicable taxes, if any, included in the cost of the original online order. These costs remain the responsibility of the customer. Please send exchanges or returns to the following address: 12705 Du Parc Street, Mirabel, Quebec J7J 0W5
PLEASE FOLLOW THE FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS
- Contact our customer service department at 450-433-4272 ext. 221 to receive an identification number.
- Pack a copy of the packing slip with your product. Pack the product in its original packaging.
- Make sure you pack the package properly.
- Visit one of the 6,000 Canada Post branches.
- To find a branch near you, visit www.canadapost.ca Bring the Canada Post return identification number that will be provided to you by Customer Service so that the return shipping label can be created.
- Keep a copy of the Canada Post receipt for your records.